Men's Merino Wool 270 Base Layers Long Sleeve Crew Tops Thermal Tee Shirt
- Plain colour 270g. Jacquard colour 250g.
- 100% all natural superfine 18.5-micron Merino wool base layer top.
- Performance thermal base layer. Durable Merino fabric for everyday wear. Keeping you warm in winter.
- Merino wool’s T shirt odor-resistant properties and breathable natural wicking keep you skin dry and comfortable while active in weather.
- The best in easy care technology means your wool crew top shirt is machine washable and dryable. Do not use softeners. Fasten all closures to wash and dry. Do not bleach. Do not tumble dry. Line dry in shade. Warm iron. Do not iron print, trims and accessories. Do not dry clean.
I have merino shirts from Woolly, Meriwool, and some others, and these are my favorite without a doubt.
The construction is phenomenal! This is the only brand that has not had a thread come loose after multiple washes.
And, of course, they are super soft, as one would expect, and very lightweight. I own five of these shirts now and will probably double that in short order.
I will die in this top I wear it so much. It's like wearing the most comfortable sheep.
Comfortable, wears well. Great under layer, for every day use as well as more extreme outdoor activities.
I work outdoors. In Nebraska. In Winter. Need I say more? It's not just cold ... it's frigid. My cousin, a commercial fisherman in Alaska, told me about Naturwool merino wool. It was hard to believe anything could make a difference greater than just layering, or really be any better. Wrong! This stuff lives up to the hype in every way. I can do my job without bulk or misery. In comfort. In Nebraska. In Winter. Thanks
Super fit and kept me warm