Women's Merino Wool 270 Base Layers Thermal Bottom Underwear Leggings
- Plain colour 270g. Jacquard colour 250g.
- 100% all natural superfine 18.5-micron Merino wool base layer pants.
- Performance thermal. Durable Merino fabric underwear for everyday wear. Keeping you warm in winter.
- Merino wool’s bottom odor-resistant properties and breathable natural wicking keep you skin dry and comfortable while active in weather.
- The best in easy care technology means your wool base layer leggings is machine washable and dryable. Do not use softeners. Fasten all closures to wash and dry. Do not bleach. Do not tumble dry.
Love these. We ride Harleys and these keep me so warm. Not bulky or itchy.
Warm and soft. Great fit and not scratchy at all.
I happened upon these while I was searching for Wool items on Amazon. I bought the bright blue to wear under my black wool dress. They are a long john style, but I will be wearing them as tights. I wish they had more colors in my size.
Needs little bit more care then typical, but worth the use and having. I would buy this again.
I have been scoping out wool leggings for a couple of months. So glad I pulled the trigger and ordered these. The color is so bright and fun! Really cheers up the winter doldrums. These are soft and not scratchy, and have nice stretch. Not too much stretch where they are uncomfortable though. These run true to size and I would definitely buy again.