Women's Merino Wool 270 Base Layers Long Sleeve Crew Tops Thermal Tee Shirt
- Plain colour 270g. Jacquard colour 250g.
- 100% all natural superfine 18.5-micron Merino wool base layer top.
- Performance thermal base layer. Durable Merino fabric for everyday wear. Keeping you warm in winter.
- Merino wool’s T shirt odor-resistant properties and breathable natural wicking keep you skin dry and comfortable while active in weather.
- The best in easy care technology means your wool crew top shirt is machine washable and dryable. Do not use softeners. Fasten all closures to wash and dry. Do not bleach. Do not tumble dry. Line dry in shade. Warm iron. Do not iron print, trims and accessories. Do not dry clean.
Very impressed with the quality of the top. Nicely packaged with a bonus gift of a pair of socks included. Will be buying more as. Merino wool is breathable, warm and comfortable to wear. I like the styling and colors of the garment.
I bought a large as I prefer a looser fit as I am not layering this; 5"1" 120 Lbs, . Check sizing guide for your decision
I love Merino wool because it is so nice and soft. I bought this sweater for the winter, thinking I might even wear it in bed when I am cold. But it is actually much too nice to keep it hidden away. It feels wonderful and fits just right. For sure winter is coming and now I have something to look forward to.
I use this for backpacking and it's very warm and has a soft feel to it. Bought the large size and it's a close fit but not too tight. Ps: Naturwool socks are amazing!
These kept me perfectly toasty on a 7 day camping/overlanding trip to Glacier National Park and Yellowstone last week! I couldnt be happier with this purchase. They fit like a glove!
I love wool for it's temperature regulation. This top does exactly what I wanted, warms and cools effectively. Actually looks pretty good as non-exercise wear, too! I inadvertently threw it in the dryer after washing it and it maintained its size and shape well.